Cornerstone will invest in companies with the following characteristics:
- Niche industrial, manufacturing, distribution or service businesses with sustainable competitive advantages and identified growth opportunities.
- Revenues ranging from $10 million to $150 million.
- EBITDA greater than $3 million.
- Located in the United States and Canada.
- In a variety of industries including, but not limited to, building products, transportation, industrial distribution, and furniture manufacturing. Cornerstone will not invest in real estate, life sciences, and technology related industries with any risk of technological obsolescence.